It’s simple. I love winter running. Here is a list of reasons why I love running in cold weather.
- icicle eyelashes
- breathing cold air into my warm body
- exhaling warm air and seeing my breath
- snow sticking to my shirt
- I don’t have to worry as much about hydration, so i can focus more on running free
- the smell of a wood-burning fireplace
- when I’m finished, my head is steaming
- hot soup at aid stations
2 thoughts on “8 reasons why I love winter running”
Don’t forget dodging skidding cars…that’s been one of my best running experiences…haha!
Skidding cars might go on my “why I stopped winter running” list… but I’m glad you managed to get out of the way 🙂
Comments are closed.